I. General Information.
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user in the Registration Form and Order Form.
2. The service can also save information about the connection settings (time, IP address)
3. The data are not shared with third parties without a user’s consent.
4. The data are processed in accordance with art. 23 paragraph 1, points 1, 3 and 5 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data in order to compile statistics of visits on the site. On the basis of log files, statistics, helpful in the administration of the service, can be generated. However, they do not contain any characteristics making possible to identify people visiting the service.
5. Any person, whose personal data are processed by the Administrator, has the right to inspect their content, update it, amend or delete their personal data contained in the database, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to delete the data and the account.
II. Information about cookie files.
1. The service uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the device of the service end-user and are designed for use of web pages of the service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, which they are from, time of storage and a unique number.
3. Cookie files are used to:
a. Produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites. It helps to improve their structure and content;
b. Maintain the Service User’s session (after logging in), so the User does not have to re-enter login and password on every page;
c. Determine the User’s profile in order to display matching materials in advertising networks, in particular Google Network.
4. Within the Service, there are two main types of cookies being used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, that are stored on the end user’s device until the time of logging out, leaving the page or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end-user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until their removal by the User.
5. Software to browse the web sites (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the end user’s device. Service Users can change the settings in this area. Internet browsers allow to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation of the web browser.
7. Cookies stored on the end user’s device may be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service.
9. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the User uses the Service. For this purpose, they can maintain the information about the User’s navigation path or the time that User has spent on particular page.
10. In terms of information about User’s preferences collected by Google Advertising Network, the User can see and edit the information derived from cookies by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
III. Server logs.
1. Information about User’s several behaviors are subject to log on the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the service and provide the most efficient service by the KSW Federation.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be also noted:
a. the time of request,
b. the time of sending back the response,
c. the name of client’s station - identification performed via HTTP protocol,
d. Information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. the URL of the page previously visited by the User (refer link) - in case of entering the Service by reference,
f. Information about User’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons’ hand.
4. The above data are used only for Server administration purposes.
IV. Sharing the data.
1. The data are subject to sharing with external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. The data that could lead to identification the individual are only shared with the person’s consent
3. KSW Federation may be required to provide the authorized authorities with the information collected by the Service to comply with a lawful request to the extent resulting from the request.
V. Cookie files management – how, in practice, to express and retract the consent?
1. If the User does not want to receive cookie files, the browser’s settings may be changed. We reserve that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security and maintenance of the User’s preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, prevent the use of websites.
2. Managing cookies settings depends on your web browser.