Shipping methods, forms of transport
- Estimated delivery time 2-7 business days, at the same time we would like to reserve 14-day lead time for reasons independent from us.
- The order is sent via courier service.
- The regular cost of shipping is 16.00PLN (paid upfront) or 25.00PLN (on delivery), depending on the order.
- MyLand s.c. covers entire delivery cost if the order exceeds 500PLN, paid upfront and if the delivery address is in Poland.
- The delivery cost can vary depending on the weight of the order or the amount of ordered items.
- We recommend the purchase of several items at once to avoid duplication of shipping costs.
- The purchased items are properly protected and packed for shipment.
- Fees for packaging are included in the shipping costs.
- Please check the received package if it was not damaged during transport.
• Transfer to account – if you choose this method of payment, after placing an order, transfer the money to the following account:
21 1140 1010 0000 4849 2100 1002
MY LAND Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
ul. Nowogrodzka 20 lok. 7
In the transfer title, please type the order number. Detailed information will be sent to a given email address. We will proceed with the order once the transfer posts on the account.
• Via Przelewy24.pl (advised) – via service Przelewy24.pl the payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. The lower limit of the credit card payment is 1.01PLN, and the upper limit is 4000PLN daily with the same card. We accept following credit cards issued by Polish or foreign banks or banks: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, American Express, Solo, PolCard,
• PayPal is the world’s leading, international payment system using a credit cards that allows you to safely (without disclosing financial information) make online payments in more than 190 countries. Payments using this system can be made with the convex cards VISA and MASTERCARD and flat debit cards VISA ELECTRON and VISA GOLD.
• Payment on delivery – After placing an order, you select COD, the payment must be made while receiving the delivery.